- Our R&D center is separately located in the island of Penang. It focuses on the development of new gloves, new production lines and new process of glove manufacturing. Besides that, another R&D & QC lab is situated inside our factory which accommodates to the immediate needs of our daily operation.
- Moreover, we are assisted by a solid team of well-experienced chemists & technologists collectively from various glove backgrounds.
- Our customers are with all-rounded R&D functions which vary from early sample development stage, functional analysis to process-oriented validation. We are fully committed to innovations and strive to be a technology-driven glove manufacturer in Malaysia that focuses on innovative eco-friendly gloves which provide solutions to the present markets.
- Our Manufacturing - company's policy to adopt Clean and Lean manufacturing:
- In Clean Manufacturing, we use solvent-free, water-based formulations & processes to reduce impact on the environment. To be more specific, the adaptation of green technology and concept reduces the usage and generation of harmful substances. We support the implementation of R.E.A.C.H. regulation in EU. These steps of prevention helps us preserve the green environment for our children and future generations.
- On the other hand, our Lean Manufacturing, focuses on reasonable inventory & minimization of wastes with on-going process of continuously identifying, reducing and eliminating non-value-added activities, materials and other resources while endlessly improving quality and efficiency. This step helps us keep our cost low and serves as an advantage to our customers.
- By combining both the concepts, we are able to offer our customers user & eco-friendly gloves of greater value at competitive pricing.
Our Quality Policy
- We aspire to make quality the centerpiece of our work culture.
- Every PEARL GLOVE employee is dedicated to provide products and solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- We are fully committed to continual improvement
- The following standards and specifications are integrated into PEARL GLOVE's manufacturing operations and process controls:
- We apply stringent standards of inspection and testing from the early stages of Raw Materials to In-process Materials, right till the Finished Goods to ensure strict compliance.
- Our fully equipped laboratory ensures full quality-control testing and process monitoring in accordance with customer and product requirements.
- Our Process Control Plans (PCP) is linked directly to PFMEA (Process Failure Modes Effects Analysis) to control our product characteristics, ensuring consistency and to proactively prevent defect.
- Our gloves are 100% inspected to ensure our customer receive zero-defect.
- All our lots are subject to Pre-shipment Sampling and Inspection (PSI) covering important criteria such as quality, quantity, marking, packing and loading.
- Our gloves are tested and certified by Intertek, UK and found to conform to EN 420 & EN388 standards.
Pearl Glove (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd is pleased to announce in MAY 2015 being awarded BM Trada Certification for ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
PLMA Membership Certification
Pearl Glove (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd is pleased to announce in 24 MAY 2016 has been elected a member of the International Council Private Label Manufacturers Association.